If you would like to submit an article please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, where it will be reviewed. If accepted, your article will be sent back to you with notes for editing.
We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when submitting any work for review:
- The document be sent to us in a Microsoft Word Document format.
- It is typed in either Times New Roman or Arial, font size 12.
- The document is spaced at either 1.5 or 2.0 depending on author’s preference.
- Articles should be referenced using the Harvard referencing format.
- The title is clearly stated at the beginning of the article.
- There should be an abstract of no more than 300 words.
- Include 5-8 keywords to enable readers to better search for your articles.
- In the email please include your name and some information about yourself, and any affiliations such as universities or research centres.
We aim to respond to your submissions within two weeks, and publish within four.